House Hunters, Fake?
Is House Hunters Fake? Recently I’ve been obsessed with watching HGTV’s House Hunters . More obsessed than usual. Especially with the House Hunters international edition which I always find super intriguing, to see how the real estate market compares with that of the United States’. However, as one of the founders of Florida Platinum Group in Palm Beach County and as a Real Estate Agent with many years of experience under my belt. I know that many aspects of House Hunters simply do not happen in real life and a lot of the true aspects of the house hunting process are left out. I start to ponder whether if others, who watch House Hunters without such experience, truly believe that this is how the home buying process goes. It can be a bit more complicated and tedious than that especially if one chooses the wrong agency to work with. The Breakdown: How many Houses Did you Say? Three. Only three homes are seen being showed on House Hunters to the b...

Comments
Post a Comment